Wednesday, January 27, 2010

no one said it was gonna be easy...

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who sent well wishes to my wife & I. Over the past week the groundswell of support has been amazing. I've gotten kind words from all over the globe (as far as Australia...thanks Becks) and believe me, the support has not gone unnoticed. The small things like that are what matters most. These are the things that make the fight easier. For her to know she has so many people pulling for her...well, it means a lot. Small gestures mean so much. Last night we got a HUGE fortune cookie with some inspirational words from our friends Rachel and Mike. Not only was it delicious, but it also reminded us of how lucky we are to know so many awesome and caring people. You all are awesome.

I woke up this morning and saw that I have a bunch of followers. And it all became incredibly clear...I have to continue this. Sarah needs this. I need this. And from the support I've been getting, you-- yes, you there eating Cap'n Crunch at your computer -- you need this. So I shall continually update this. Unlike so many of my other failed blogs, this one has substance.

When I first had the idea to start this blog, I wasn't sure how my wife would react. I could understand if she wanted to keep this matter private. But she sees this as an opportunity. An opportunity for me to express myself as best as I know how. A therapy of sorts. But also as a means of inspiration for those who may be going through a similar situation. We're in this together! We will win!

So thank you. Thank you all.


BE RELENTLESS!!!!

And now, for some inspiring music from h2o. A favorite of mine & my wife. I think you'll dig it too.




3 comments:

  1. my love to you both, as always. this shit does not stand a chance vs. the likes of your two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great song and the words very true-Stay strong and YOU GUYS ARE TRULEY RELENTLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is fantastic, well done Bryan.

    Yay, I received a mention!! ::happy dance::

    <3

    ReplyDelete